The BushCam Experience
BushCam Safaris gives you more than just a safari.
Your game drives suddenly have real purpose: to find the perfect spot, to set up the cameras as quickly and quietly as possible and then retreat to let the wildlife return. Giving you REAL eyes on the REAL world.
Not just game viewing, not just bush walks, not just a photographic safari...
Its everything rolled into one - your unique camera trap safari.
How it works
- Go with Jeremy and explore suitable positions and locations for the camera-traps, taking into consideration the vegetation, tracks, markings, droppings, animal paths etc.
- Set up the cameras. This could be between 5 to 10 at one location. We have over 30 units that can be installed.
- During the next day’s drive or walk you would return to the various locations and swop out the memory cards. Back in camp the laptops are ready to see the results – and if you can’t wait that long (and most people can’t) we carry an iPad that lets you have a quick look!
- Based on the results, the cameras might be adjusted or new locations scouted in order to get optimum results.
- At end of your BushCam Safari, we collate all your great images onto a flash drive for you to keep and treasure.
What it is....
What it isn't...